Products & Services
Falco Networks offers the following products and services:
Consultancy / outplacement
Engineers are available with Cisco, Juniper Networks, Extreme Networks, Brocade and Dell certifications.
The projects team delivers complete network solutions. This can be a complete enterprise network, a redundant firewall cluster, load-balancer or ISP service termination platform. In close cooperation with the customer a design is made as well as an implementation and/or migration plan, which is then executed.
Falco Networks offers a 24 hours on-call network support service. The service is offered in different levels of support (week/weekend, level 1, 2 or 3 support), with response times of 1, 2 or 4 hour. The service also offers the possibility to exchange unused support hours for general engineering. Note that the service can include full 24/7 network monitoring.
Network troubleshooting, monitoring, analysis and test solutions
Investigating and resolving network issues is a daily taks the engineers of Falco Networks. The engineers have a fully utilized lab at their disposable, but can also investigate on-site using one of the following tools:
- JDSU/Acterna or Fluke Networks testing, analysis and monitoring tools
- Ekahau software voor wireless site surveys
- Fluke Networks testing, analysis and monitoring
- Zabbix monitoring, including hosted
For network monitoring and pro-active detection of network issues Falco Networks uses:
- Zabbix monitoring
Zabbix can be set up at the customer premises, but is also offered as a hosted solution.
Since 2017 is Falco Networks a Zabbix certified Partner and Certified Trainer. We are able to provide all sorts of trainings and implementations.
Finally the engineer can take care of all communication between the customer and the vendor's support deparment, if required on a 24/7 basis.
Falco Networks can supply the following network hardware as authorized reseller/partner of the following brands:
- Juniper Networks J-/MX-/EX/SSG-/SRX Series routers, switches and firewalls
- Extreme Networks routers and switches
- Dell switches en Dell Sonicwall firewalls
- Fortinet firewalls
- Brocade routers and switches(former Foundry)
- Ericsson SmartEdge routers (former Redback)
Network provisioning software (Radius/DHCP)
- Falconnect, an in-house developed provisiong front-end for Juniper of Ericsson based service termination platforms.
Falco Networks can also offer the following courses:
- Ericsson (Redback) SmartEdge
- Extreme Networks XOS
- Network troubleshooting with Fluke and/or JDSU network analysers
- Specific subjects such as routing BGP, OSPF
- Zabbix Specialist and Professional training
White label ISP service
For customers who offer DSL, VPN and/or metro-ethernet services (or would like to), Falco Networks can offer the complete infrastructure required.