Falco Networks was founded in 2003, and has since been active as network integrator, sparringpartner, and innovative solutions provider for customers looking for enhancements in their network infrastructure.
Originally these services were provided to network operators, datacenters, service- and hosting providers. In the meantime this extensive experience is now also applied to enterprise environments. Although these environments are quite different, the requirements with regards to feature enhancements, cost reduction and reliability are very similar.
The requirements can be met by focusing on simplicity in design and maintenance, while at the same time maximising functionality. Solutions will be provided independent on specific hardware or brands.
Falco Networks specialises in:
- Network design: development of vendor independent design, vendor choice, features, price
- Network troubleshooting: using in-house network analysis tools and lab to investigate issues
- Network implementation: build/migration of data networks, supplier independent execution
- Network services: 24x7 engineering on call, with 4, 2 or 1 hour response times
- Network training: on Ericsson/Redback SmartEdge, Extreme Networks XOS
- Network troubleshooting training: using Fluke/JDSU analysers
- White label ISP platform for the termination of VPN, DSL or metro-ethernet services